Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Midway Night!

Well, spur of the moment decision - Heather and I are going to her condo in Midway for the night! Just the two of us :) I have been having one of my frantic moments when I jump online and look for a plane ticket to anywhere, as far away as possible, for as little as possible (which usually leads me to Brittany and Phoenix - wish I could do it right now!). But my bank account wouldn't allow it... which has never stopped me before, so I guess that means I'm growing up a smidge. So instead she's stealing me away for the night to Midway. I am very excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi:

OK now I get it, very nice. Your Niagrafalls picture is great. My camera lost all its photos so yours are the only ones we have.

I am glad you take pictures.

Hope you had a great time in Midway.