It has been a bit of a stressful week. I am working on 2 projects at once, they're both due by midnight, and I have no idea what I'm doing. And I haven't procrastinated either! No one seems to know the answers to my questions! Tomorrow it will all be over :)
Bradley and I have started something fun though. I went online and searched for fun conversation starters, and cut them up and put them in a bag, and then we take turns drawing questions out of the bag. Whoever draws the question has to answer it first, and then the other answers the same question. And then we switch. Last night was the first time we tried it and I thought it was a lot of fun. It's a good way to stay in and stay busy at the same time. And we have another bag full of date/activity ideas for when we get bored. If anyone else wants the lists, let me know!
COCO KEYS!!!!
15 years ago

1 comment:
Sounds like a fun date idea. I should try it with Jo. I wonder if she would think it was fun.
Post a Comment